Having missed two days of petanque plus a couple of gym sessions Kath and I decided to expend some pent up energy. With the thaw beginning today we decided that if all the snow on the terrain melted we could end up with Lake Hecky by Wednesday so we decided to have a couple of hours removing the top  layer of snow and hope the thaw is kind to us. As you can see all terrains finished up quite playable today. Just hope the weather gods are on our side and we should be back in action on Wednesday. Hope to see you all raring to go after the lay-off.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s